SBI PO Syllabus
Get latest SBI PO Syllabus 2018 & Download PO (PRE-MAINS) Exams Pattern in PDF form through online mode through this page. Students, who’ve applied for SBI recruitment Exam, they can start their preparation with the provided Probationary Officer Syllabus for both (Pre/Main) Exams. To recruit eligible and hard working candidates, State Bank Of India conducts this process. You can comprehend below mentioned article to get SBI bank Syllabus.
On our portal, we are providing you entire information regarding SBI PO Syllabus which is organized for your ease only. Candidates who are going to participate in SBI PO Recruitment examination must check the below mentioned information of SBI PO Exam Syllabus as well as SBI PO Exam Pattern for starting better preparation of their exam. Relevant details and updated information of Probationary Officer Syllabus is available on our webpage. So go for it…
Simple Steps to download State Bank Of India PO Syllabus
- Firstly all the aspirants are required to go though official site of State Bank Of India
- Now you have to hit press on appropriate link for SBI exam pattern and syllabus.
- Then you are required to choose the appropriate link and hit on it.
- From new window candidates can see the different links for the SBI Bank PO syllabus and topics.
- After that you are required to select the link of subject for which you want to get syllabus.
- Finally download it and take a print out of State Bank Of India Exam Syllabus.
SBI PO Weigtage of Question
For cracking the SBI Exams, candidates need prepare hard and according to the scorable topics, So for this, here you may get the weigtage of the topics in the SBI PO Exam and then prepare from the SBI PO Syllabus. From here, you can check the no. of question appeared in the SBI English question paper. By to grab all the topics detailed wise, you need to check the link presented on this page.
- Reading Comprehension: 20 questions
- Fill in the Blanks: 10 questions
- Cloze Test: 10 questions
- Spotting Errors: 5 questions
- Para Jumble: 5 questions
UPSC Notification 2018 >>> Get Details
SBI PO Exam Specifications
- Bilingual Test: Candidates whether you are belong to the Hindi medium of English medium, SBI Provides this chance to all of them. For this, the SBI Examination will be available in both languages except English subject.
- Negative Marking: Each wrong answer takes a deduction of 1/4th marks for that particular question. The negative marking is small enough that if you are reasonably sure of an answer, you can take a chance and mark it. Your accuracy could be the difference between selection and disqualification.
- Cut-Offs: Each section has an individual cut-off. Besides this, there is also an overall cut off decided by the SBI that you need to cross to move to the next round.
Essence Of this Page
Candidates may get the whole details of SBI PO Syllabus, by tapping the link which is provided on this page. We hope that the information provided on this page will acts as a beneficial for you. You can also subscribe us for attaining the information directly to your mail box. Thankyou!!