IPU CET Application
This is to announce for those students who have aspire to get admission in IP University, they must fill IPU CET Application 2017–18 through this page. You may easily get all the details of the Applications, Seat Allotment Notification by going through the link provided on this page. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is all set to provide admission to the eligible candidates in UG/PG Courses. So check IPU Notification Now!!
This is great chance for those candidates who are seeking IPU admissions. So check the IPU CET Notification and then fill IPU CET Application. Candidates must check the IPU CET Eligibility, Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test Exam Date and other information for the academic year2017-2018 by tapping on the link given on this page.
After filling the PU CET online application form, you will need to appear from the IPU CET Exam and then attend counselling session. You can get all the details about the IPU CET Entrance Exam by going through the link. So get it now…
How to fill IPU CET Application Form
- Aspirants are required to log on to official website of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- After that, Home page will open up, you need to bring your cursor to the suitable link related to the IP University Admission.
- It’s time to choose appropriate link related to course for which you want to fill Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test Application form.
- Not hit the IPU CET Online Link to fill the application form.
- Enter all details in opened IPU CET Application with all asked information, mailing address and contact details.
- Thereafter, upload signature, candidate has to click on Signature Tab and upload their scanned signature.
- After completing all the procedures, candidates are required to pay the application fee through online payment mode.
- At last, take a review of the filled IPU Application Form and hit to the submit button.
- You are advised to take a print copy of generated filled application and bring it at the time of future selection process.
IPU CET Examination Details
Marking Scheme: The questions will be objective type and each question will carry four marks for each
Mode of Exam: University conducted IPU Common Entrance Test in offline mode that is pen and paper based mode. The question paper will be in the form of OMR pattern.
Bihar Board 12th Time Table >>> Download Now
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- No of Questions: The question paper will comprise in total 150 questions for all programmes and 200 questions will be asked for B.Tech (Biotechnology) course.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be two and a half hours (for B.Tech. Biotechnology, three hours exam duration)
- Language: The language of question paper will be English Only.
Interested aspirants can fill IPU CET Application by grabbing the direct link provided here on this page. Aspirants may also get the remaining details like IPU Exam Dates, its eligibility and other information by going through our page. You are advised to stay tuned with our page to get latest Updates regarding Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test Notification time to time.