CBSE Class 10 Syllabus
Have you checked new changes made in CBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2018? If no, then be quick!!! Check Online 10th Class Revised Exams Pattern from here. Central Board of Secondary Education has announced CBSE Class 10 Exam Syllabus. Those students, who are studying in CBSE class 10th and preparing for their board exams, can download the CBSE 10th syllabus in PDF Format through Online Mode.
Students can get CBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2018 through this page to start their exam preparations accordingly. Central Board of Secondary Education conducts board examination every year in the month of February/ March and makes the question papers according to the syllabus of relevant classes. So candidates who are going to appear in upcoming CBSE board exams they must prepare according to the cbse.nic syllabus for scoring good marks. You can collect the details information about the CBSE 10 syllabus by hitting the link given on this page.
Simple Steps to download CBSE Exam Syllabus
- Firstly all the aspirants are required to go though official site of Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Now you have to hit press on appropriate link for CBSE exam pattern and syllabus.
- Then you are required to choose the appropriate link and hit on it.
- From new window candidates can see the different links for the CBSE 10 class syllabus and topics.
- After that you are required to select the link of subject for which you want to get syllabus.
- Finally download it and take a print out of 10th Exam Syllabus.
Purpose of CBSE Exam
A main objective of the Central Board Of secondary education is to organize high school, higher secondary school and various other examinations. The CBSE board also helps the government in the formation of curriculum and text books, and takes the responsibility for initiating the work of raising the educational standard of the Board. Central Board Of secondary education also encourages and motivates the students to perform their best. You can collect all the essential information about the CBSE Class 10 Syllabus by simply tapping on the link given on this page.
IBPS PO Exam >>> Get Details
CBSE Class 10 New Exam Pattern & Marking Scheme
Total 100 marks
- Subjects: 80 Marks (Board Examination) Student has to secure 33% marks out of 80
- Internal Assessment: 20 Marks Student has to secure 33% marks out of overall 20 marks earmarked in each subject.
- Periodic Test: 10 Marks
- Notebook Submission: 5 Marks
- Subject Enrichment Activity: 5 Marks
Essence of This Page
Candidates may get the whole details of CBSE Class 10 Syllabus, by tapping the link which is provided on this page. We hope that the information provided on this page will acts as a beneficial for you. You can also subscribe us for attaining the information directly to your mail box. Thankyou!!